Register and download!
Allen Face, the author of both F-Number systems, answers 44 questions related to floor flatness specification and testing. If you are a floor installer, floor consultant or building owner, you will find useful information on the most advanced and effective concrete floor profiling technology available - and how it absolutely protects the interests of all project participants.
Principal Benefits of the F-Number System
The booklet answers the following questions
- What are F-Numbers?
- What does an F-Number Specification promise to the owner?
- I don’t need floors that are very flat, so why should I worry about F-Numbers?
- What is wrong with the DIN 18202 and TR34 methods?
- How does an owner/engineer know what F-Number to specify?
- How exactly are F-Numbers measured?
- What if the floor doesn’t meet the specified F-Number?
Owner, Logistics Center